Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WELCOME!!!

Hello Everyone! Welcome to my new blog- (a short-term fix until my website is up and running) for the grand opening of my new business- "Tallulah Twinkletoes, Fine Accessories for Little Ladies".

I've decided that instead of hunting down cute bows, beanies, tutus and headbands for my three girls, I'd prefer to make them myself and custom match them to their outfits! Fun! I've always been a fan of little girl accessories, and I know many of you are too! Fortunately, I have a lot of cute (and affordable, by the way...) things to offer- and I'd like to show you some.

Keep in mind, I have LOTS of options available- (my ribbon stash is growing by obscene leaps and bounds) these pictures are intended to give you a rough idea of what I have...

So, take a gander, and if you see something particularly thrilling, come to my inaugural OPEN HOUSE on TUESDAY, November 25th- 7-9pm at my home.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see some of the stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...