Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKS SO MUCH from Tallulah!!!

BIG Thanks to all who supported the Grand Opening of TT yesterday! What a fun party! I am so excited to get to work on your orders, that I started a bunch of them last night! Thanks so much for your support- I hope you enjoy your bows as much as I enjoy making them!

If anyone missed out, give me a jingle if you want to see the goods, or to order your Christmas bows and tutus in time for the holidays!
Anyone interested in hosting a party of their own, (until my website is officially up and running...) let me know! I would love to negotiate some free tutus/bows with anyone interested!

And, fyi- I would LOVE to upload some pictures of my delicious tutus, however, my camera is having some malfunctioning problems- hopefully we can get all that straightened out soon and share those with you as well! CUTE, trust me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...