Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bow Preview...

So, here are a few examples of what I have to offer. You'll see pictures of the following:

ribbon covered Clippies

Baby "Maggie" bows (3/8" ribbon)

Medium-sized "Sophie" bows of various types (simple, bling and stacked - 7/8" ribbon)

Larger "Annie" bows of various types (simple and stacked, bling not pictured- 1.5" ribbon)

and... my favorite... the headbands- these are made to be used interchangably with my bows (example, purchase a red headband, use it with multiple bows, ie, Christmas, Valentine's, 4th of July, etc.) The bow simply clips to a special spot on the headband.

Soon to follow will be my coordinating Foofy Tutu collection (CUTE!!!!) and my collection of Fancy Flower clips and Baby Beanies! (I'll try to post these tomorrow!)

All of my bows cost under $10- most are in the $5-8 range.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...