Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome, New Friends!




Hellllooooo to all of the new friends joining us for the first time! I am so thrilled with the success I had this weekend at the Sumner Arts Festival- it was a LOT of fun and I met so many wonderful people- many of whom I hope to hear from here!

THANK YOU to everyone who visited, took a card, made a purchase or an order- I am so appreciative of your support! Your interest in my work keeps me motivated and excited about what I do!

I promise to update my etsy site soon- I know, I've slacked- I've been SO busy getting ready for the festival that a lot of other things have fallen by the wayside. Fortunately, I have prepared a LOT of merchandise so expect to see some of that on my site soon (and of course, you can see my etsy window here, on the right hand side of my blog).


I plan to finish the custom orders I took during the festival during the next week- and I'll be searching for great shows to do this Fall to showcase some fabulous CHRISTMAS merchandise! (If anyone has any great suggestions of good, well-attended bazaars, let me know, please!) Also, I will be hosting a home show here at my home in the next few weeks as well... More on that later...

Thanks again- and don't forget, you can become a TALLULAH BLOG FOLLOWER for automatic updates on the latest happenings!

Ta Ta for now!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...