Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tutu-a-rama

I was thrilled to discover how popular Tallulah Foofy Tutus are at the Sumner Arts Fest this year! I was equally amazed to realize that they aren't just for little Ladies either!

This is a little number I custom-created for a senior at Rogers High (for football games...) (I'm working on a few BLHS ones now too...)


This is Rachel. (Yes, her husband Levi is in a costume... Long story). She really likes tutus. And girly things. She really needs a daughter... Isn't she cute in her tutu and matching sleeve bows? :)

...and here's a more traditional, simple light blue infant tutu
I call this one the "Chocolate Mint" tutu- brown and green, embellished with lots of ribbons and a cocoa brown gerbera daisy.
... and the piece de resistance... my personal favorite- the Poodle skirt tutu...

For more of my older designs, check my post http://tallulahtwinkletoes.blogspot.com/2008/12/foofy-tutu-licious.html

Of course, the possibilities are limitless- and prices are affordable! Tutus for an infant or child, depending upon embellishments, range from $20-25. For a teen/adult between $40-50 depending upon embellishments (twice the amount of tulle/ribbon). Tulle is SOFT and comes in a HUGE variety of colors. See them in person at a Tallulah show or Open house- or stop by anytime!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...