Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lindsey's Wedding

So I've teased you for a while with  news and a few pics from Lindsey's lovely wedding. It was such a fun affair- bride and groom are Sounders season ticket owners, and their mad love for the Sounders had a striking influence on the decor of the wedding. Oh, and also POLKA DOTS. The bride can't get enough of those things.
Remarkably, I've yet to see a gymnasium so totally transformed from basketball court to elegant wedding venue. Well done, Anderson crew! Your HOURS of work were well used- it was fantastic. Thanks for letting me be a part of it. I loved creating hairpieces for Bride and flower girls...


Wedding photos provided courtesy of the photographer, Elli Sniff of Nostalgia Photographics. Go check her out- she's awesome...

1 comment:

me said...

The bows were great on the girls, and I must say it helps to have adorable little ladies modeling them, which I can say since 2 of the little ladies are mine. :) Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...