Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Delivery update and a few things...

Hi Friends!!

It's no surprise that the cost of gas is astronomical right now, { I die a little bit every time I have to fill up my tank...} and delivering products isn't always convenient or efficient. For those of you in need of a Fancy little something-or-another, especially those of you who don't live in the Bonney Lake/Tapps/Sumner area, I will be shipping your orders to you, for a very nominal shipping fee (1-2 hairpieces is usually around 1.25). If you need something you don't see on etsy, simply convo me on etsy, or email me, or msg me on facebook and I can either create a custom etsy listing or simply send you a pay pal invoice and we can take care of it, lickety split!!

I don't have big plans for Summer yet- still working out the kinks. I enjoy that Summer is a slower time for Tallulah- until things pick up in August and go crazy until the end of the year. Expect an update soon on where you can find Tallulah Twinkletoes products this Summer!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...