Monday, May 16, 2011

"Bliss" additions!

I love being "commissioned" to create something lovely for a special occasion!

This bride, Monica, wanted a sparkly hair comb to compliment her intricate up-do. The piece pictured here was my first wire-work piece- with crystals and freshwater pearls. I was happy with how it turned out and can't wait to experiment more with this medium! So fun and different! Colleen needed something "bling-y" and silver to coordinate with her prom dress. So pretty in her gorgeous hair!

...and Payton chose a classic black fascinator with feathers, tulle, a handmade rose, veiling and matching rose ring for her prom ensemble. Very elegant.


So come on, girls, I know there are more TT prom pieces out there! Email me the goods and I'll feature you here! xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...