Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MORE Bebes!

One of the best things about my business is that I get lots of instant gratification in the form of photos from happy customers! Here are a few that haven't made the blog yet (I'm a bit behind!!)

Look at this sweetie in this delicate rose headband... or Miss Amelia in her lovely Tallulah Bonnet!


One of my favorite custom requests: Miss Megan in her tiny Tallulah rose clips- so dainty and lovely!




and sweet little Ashlee with a pair of mini peonies in her funny little piggies. Love that dark hair...



Have a darling pic to share? Email me tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com ! Are you a photographer looking for some advertising? Drop me a line and we'll talk! I'm always excited to exchange products for good pictures!


xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want that first one toooooo. So adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...