Sunday, April 18, 2010

The question...

I would venture to say the the question I am most commonly asked about Tallulah Twinkletoes merchandise is...

I think your stuff is cute! So, uh, how do I buy it???

... a very good question indeed.

You may have noticed the defunct etsy link in the right margin. It is defunct for a reason. I have been pretty swamped the last nine months with establishing and maintaining inventory, doing custom orders and preparing for Soirees- and managing a household with five busy children... So I've taken a sabbatical from internet sales- for now. Traditionally, TT started as a venue for custom orders, so providing a wide variety of merchandise to list on a seller's website- and to maintain a good selection for Soirees seems a daunting task- one that I'm sure I will take on in time. But for now...

The best place to find the largest and best selection of Tallulah goodies is at a Soiree (private home party) or show (boutique or holiday festival). I try to host an Open-House-style soiree at my home on a quarterly basis that is for the general public. Or, if you'd prefer to earn free merchandise, consider hosting a Soiree of your own!

Alternately, if you have a specific need or a particular custom order in mind- I am always available to fill that via email - tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com . Simply email me a description of what you need or a picture of the outfit you need to match, etc. and I'd be glad to make and deliver/send it (for a nominal shipping charge) to you.

Thanks for your patience- I hope to be able to offer more in the way of Internet sales in the fall, but until then, you can stay apprised of Tallulah's locations by following my blog or by becoming a friend of Tallulah Twinkletoes on Facebook!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...