Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Can't stop...

You know when you find something you love to do (make) and you just keep coming up with idea after idea of how to make it better? You find excuses to do (make) more of it and think about it at all hours of the day? Yeeeeeah.... I kind of feel that way about Tallulah. It's great doing what you love, isn't it?

I had an idea for a gift for my super-cute neighbor who just had her second baby (another little girl). Of course, she named her Amelia (which is darling), and big sissy is Ava (also darling), so of COURSE I had to do something cute to acknowledge the unabashed cuteness of having two cute little A girls at the house... soooooo....


"Big A and Little a" Tallulah T's! Aren't they sweet?? And each has a button-centered ribbon flower as well.... I know... so fun!
(For some reason, I failed to get pics of the matching bow/beanie... but rest assured, it was pink, green and just as deliciously girly as the shirts)
I seriously LOVE my job... :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I may have to order this when it gets closer...although it would be a big A and a little m. Very cute. You amaze me!!!

happychow said...

You're too nice, Crystal! Little M? What's our little lady's name going to be???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...