Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Handmade Flowers!!!

These beauties are my latest creations- and the pictures truly don't do them justice... Featured below are a few of my new handmade flowers. The best part? These are worn by adults and kids alike! (We won't judge you if you buy one for your "little girl"... :) They can come in any color or size and three main forms:



English rose...

... Peony...



...and their spiky sister is the Dahlia...


I currently have these available in green, plum, periwinkle, lt. pink, hot pink, cranberry, red, cream, white and black.
You can check them out at my next show in Auburn 12/3- at Lori Poore's house! Email me for details tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com .
...And don't forget- there's still time to host a Tallulah Home Soiree before the holidays! Earn loads of free loot to go with all those new Christmas clothes for your little lady!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog. I really like your handmade creations. The peony is awesome. It's a great combination of creativity and artistic skills. Iflorist.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...