Thursday, September 24, 2009

...a few costumes

You may have noticed... I've been kinda busy lately- in a good way, of course. I am LOVING this Halloween season- it's like a personal challenge to my creativity. Fantastic.

I've been thinking of all the ways one could use a tutu in a costume- and here are a few I just came up with...

an Elphaba-inspired "Ballerina Witch"...

Or, perhaps a totally adorable bumblebee...


Yeah, that was a beanie. I know, SO cute...


Notice the shortness of the tutu- it's made for a 12 month old- great for crawlers...

Now, of course, I can make any number of fabulous things in tutu form. Ladybugs, bees, spiders, pumpkins, strawberries, fairies, pirates, witches... options are limitless!












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...