Thursday, October 25, 2012

HAPPIEST of Halloweens!!

HELLO Tallulah Friends!!! 
It is my favorite time of year (or at least the beginning of it), and Tallulah is FOUR years old! Happy Birthday Tallulah!  We have been busy around here getting our Spooky on...
Halloween Clip Art 



\
...and getting ready for Bazaar season...

 (Yeah, it's a huge bow. A HUGE bow, but isn't it AWESOME? I prefer to call it the Big Texas bow. Actually, I would call it a big A** bow, but that wouldn't be appropriate. The candy corn in the center is actually also a clip so it's DOUBLE DECKER. Yep. If it isn't large and in charge, it isn't a Tallulah... :)

Here are some of her friends...


 Love the ribbon on this one- very vintage looking...

These bows are available for purchase! I don't have a lot of time to put them in my etsy store and ship, but drop me a line if you would like one and I'll zip it off to you! Six dollars, baby!

What's next for Tallulah, you ask? Well, find me at the Victor Falls Elementary School Bazaar (here in Bonney Lake, WA)  Saturday, November 17th at 9am for Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies. I will also host a soiree at my home Tuesday, November 20th at 7pm. Please join us and get a head start on Christmas shopping and pick up a little something for yourself! Don't forget those Christmas dresses for accessory matching! Headbands, clips, cabochon jewelry... don't miss it!

And don't forget- custom orders are always welcome!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...