Thursday, January 20, 2011

Point of Clarification...

Okay, it occurred to me that perhaps some of you might be a bit confused by the two Facebook badges you see on the right side of the page... SO, as many of you are aware, I have a Tallulah Twinkletoes account- the type you would "be-friend", where I post status updates on a fairly regular basis. In addition, I now have a business account- the type that you "like" and can see my etsy store, get discounts, etc. If you haven't found or "liked" my business account- check it out! And if you're not on FB yet, for heaven's sake, get it together, people! :)

In other news, my website should be up and running soon- just waiting on pictures (which is, of course, a significant thing to wait for)- can't wait for the accessibility that the website will afford all of my fabulous customers all over the place!

AND LAST- don't forget- "Tallulah and Friends Valentine's Soiree" Featuring Tallulah Twinkletoes and Jenn's 31- Thursday, February 3rd, 7pm at my home! Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...