Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tacoma Recap...

PHEW. The Dome show is over. And now it's recovery time- time to reclaim my house, get back in charge of school work, dance/soccer, and get back into the daily grind. All in all, the dome was successful- definitely a learning experience- difficult as it was, it's one I'm grateful to have had.

New shows are always interesting- I learn so much from each one. I've learned a much greater respect and appreciation for vendors who, like me, spend countless hours preparing a HANDMADE product. I've been reminded why I love doing shows- it's fantastic to meet new people- and so affirming to have folks really love the product you work so hard to produce. My fellow vendors were great- it was kind of like Summer Camp- we all said goodbye at the end, and hoped to see each other again... Funny.

I am so thankful for all the friends- old and new- who have supported me in this venture ("TallulahPhiles" :)- the painters, headband taper-ers, glue-ers, sewers, Cricut cutters, organizers, booth workers, babysitters, creative pricers (you know who you are! :) adult conversation providers, sounding boards, and many many more. I am so grateful for your friendship and love and am a better (and MUCH SANER) person because of each of you! Rewards are coming your way, promise!!

Now, a little eye candy-
This is baby Abby Mae. She's six weeks old. She wears Tallulah- even when she's not wearing anything else... :) She's gorgeous. She's one of my Tacoma Dome discoveries. Thanks, Jessica, for sharing her with me!! Have a beautiful babe and a delicious Tallulah Product??? Send me a picture and I'll put it up!!! tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com

So on we go!!! Next stop,
Kent Senior Center Holiday Market, Friday November 5th- Saturday, November 6th! Come see all the new holiday goodies and fabulous flowers! Yay Yay!!
Also, you can now find Tallulah Twinkletoes products at :
Ideal Jewelry and Accessories (Queen's Gate Village, 1950 Keene Rd. Suite Q1, Richland, WA)
Beachside Gifts (Poulsbo, WA)
...the list is growing! Stay tuned for updates!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...