Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Hello Tallulah Fans! Hope that the holiday season was as fun-filled and fantastic for you as it was for our family! I've enjoyed my itty-bitty furlough, and now it's time to get to work!

I don't know about you, but I'm thinking VALENTINE'S DAY!!! In fact, I just purchased some adorable heart-day fabric today to start some super-cute twirl skirts for the Jonesie girls- and oh, the ideas I have in store for Tallulah goodies!!! Keep your eyes peeled- they'll be posted soon.

Also, the new year will mark the return of the Tallulah Twinkletoes etsy store- be watching for new listings here and at tallulahtwinkletoes.etsy.com .

AND- I'm planning an extra-special Valentine's Soiree at my home later this month- make sure you are on the Tallulah Mailing list for the extra-special coupon postcard!

As always, I would love LOVE to hear from you if you are interested in hosting a Tallulah party! Earn free goodies and have a fun "night in" with your favorite friends! Contact me at tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com for more information!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...