Thursday, September 17, 2009

a few more tutus and more...

As I said before, I'm realizing that teenagers love tutus as much as little ladies... And this is not limited to teenaged GIRLS... This one is for a BLHS football game...
...and here it is again, only modeled by the captain of the BLHS football team. Thanks Dion... Way to get in touch with your feminine side...(betcha didn't know THAT one was going viral, did you? :)


So, local photographer Toni Blake got into the act as well... we met at the Sumner Arts Festival and she bought some goodies from me... like this awesome ROCKSTAR tutu and the coordinating beanie...
Isn't she great? She does pics for all occasions- and she's really reasonable. Contact her at toniblake@comcast.net or 253-670-0212... Seriously- she does awesome outdoor pictures and has great props, etc- plus she's really fun! (Nice plug, eh? ;)

So much more coming soon! Just got a big shipment of beanies in fun colors, lots of new, fun flowers, and (yay!) Halloween costumes! Now that kids are in school, I can hopefully catch up on a few things and get my etsy site rolling, hopefully find a few bazaars to do this Fall!
Again, if you are interested in hosting a Tallulah Soiree- please let me know! I provide the postcards and bring all the stuff. You just provide the guest list, venue and the treats and we'll watch the sales roll in! Earn a 20% merchandise commission from show sales- That's $40 in free stuff for a $200 show! Contact me at tallulahtwinkletoes@gmail.com or convo me on http://www.tallulahtwinkletoes.etsy.com/ .










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...